Are you looking for Clean Eating Recipes that include pizza ?
Like most kiddos, mine love pizza! As health conscuios parents, we do not love the high fat and calories that comes along with the pizza these days. Rest assured, there is a clean, healthy pizza recipe the whole family will love! As a mom of three, it can be fun to get the children in the kitchen and begin to teach them clean eating habits at an early age. We created a fun and healthy pizza recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Yes, Pizza can be healthy!
My son is the star of this impromptu home video where he made a healthy homemade pizza in just a few minutes! I promise this healthy recipe will be your family’s favorite from now on!
Clean Eating– Healthy Pizza Recipe:
- Whole wheat tortillas or thin buns
- Low fat, part-skin mozzarella cheese
- Organic marineria sauce
- Turkey pepperoni
- Chopped veggies
- Any additional toppings your family enjoys… for example, basil leaves, sliced tomatoes, banana peppers or pineapple! Get creative!
Directions for Healthy Homeade Pizza:
- Spread marinara sauce on whole wheat tortilla or thin buns
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Add any additional toppings
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes
- Slice into 4 parts & enjoy!
Be sure to check out More Clean Eating Tips
Please leave your feedback and post any pictures of creative healthy pizzas on our facebook wall –> Karma Nelson Fitness <–