Need some kid-friendly, simple healthy recipes that adults can eat too? Getting healthy ideas or recipe ideas can be challenging. I’m here to help! Simple healthy dinners is what keeps this busy mom of 3 active kiddos sane!
Plus eating meals together as a family has a range of benefits. Research shows that it boosts kids’ grades, leads to healthier eating habits, and (believe it or not) helps relieve parental stress. But sometimes it’s tough to plan out meals that are healthy and taste good! I promise your whole family will enjoy these “Nelson Family Approved” dinners. More than just recipes my 10 Days of Healthy Family Recipes includes meal prep tips, a weekly meal planner and more!
If you are just starting your healthy lifestyle, I suggest a couple of things to set you up for success:
- Take a survey of likes and dislikes within your family, knowing it may be time to introduce new healthy foods to everyone… including you!
- Print the meal planner and plan your healthy meals out for the following week.
- Short on time, plan a few CrockPot Healthy Meals to save time!
- Grocery shop for ONLY the items from your list, avoiding any processed foods.
- Prep foods in advance. Wash, chop, put items together in advance for simple healthy dinners.
- Cook in bulk to eat leftover either for lunch or another dinner later that week, or even freeze for another week. (PS- the stuffed bell peppers and also the brisket freeze really well!)
- Commit to sit down as a family and have honored and eat together as a family.
- Get your family excited about trying new recipes each week.
[button link=”http://tinyurl.com/KarmasFREERecipes” type=”big” color=”teal”] CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD 10 Days of Healthy Family Recipes[/button]