10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
1. Ovarian Cancer Treatment Ginger may be powerful weapon in the treatment of ovarian cancer. A study conducted at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center found that ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied. …
2. Colon Cancer Prevention A study at the University of Minnesota found that ginger may slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
3. Morning Sickness A review of several studies has concluded that ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6 in the treatment of morning sickness.
4. Motion Sickness Remedy Ginger has been shown to be an effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness.
5. Reduces Pain and Inflammation One study showed that ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller.
6. Heartburn Relief Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy. It is most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose.
7. Cold and Flu Prevention and Treatment Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Many people also find ginger to be helpful in the case of stomach flus or food poisoning, which is not surprising given the positive effects ginger has upon the digestive tract. Take a look at foods that fight the flu…
8. Migraine Relief Research has shown that ginger may provide migraine relief due to its ability to stop prostaglandins from causing pain and inflammation in blood vessels.
9. Menstrual Cramp Relief In Chinese medicine, ginger tea with brown sugar is used in the treatment of menstrual cramps.
10. Prevention of Diabetic Nephropathy A study done on diabetic rats found that those rats given ginger had a reduced incidence of diabetic nephropathy (kidney damage)S
See other tips & tricks to eating clean: Top 16 Whole Foods to Eat!
Please pass along or “share” with a friend!