- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3½ cups gluten free all purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Scoop out small balls of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth.
- Lets the cookies cool off before adding the icing on top! 🙂
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes:
Total Time: 25 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Yield: 2 servings, 3 small pancakes each
1 cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
3 large egg whites (⅓ cup)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tsp. baking powder
Nonstick cooking spray
2 Tbsp. reduced fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
1. Combine pumpkin, almond milk, egg whites, and extract a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
2. Combine oats, Vanilla Shakeology, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Add oat mixture to pumpkin mixture.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip. Cook for 90 seconds, or until golden brown and cooked through. Top with yogurt and maple syrup.