short on time and still want to feed your family a healthy meal? Yep, that’s the story of my life! With 3 active kiddos and running a full time health & fitness coaching business, I make it a priority to cook healthy meals! However, I’m all about easy! This Easy One Pot Crockpot Spaghetti Squash is literally the easiest meal I’ve ever made!
With as little as 3 ingredients, you can have a delicious & easy One Pot Crockpot Spaghetti Squash meal for dinner. It can either go in the crockpot or pop it in the oven when short on time.
- Spaghetti squash
- Spaghetti sauce
- Turkey meatballs (I typically make my own, but to save time, I found these delicious frozen gems at target)
- Additional items if you want more flavor: 1T Italian herbs plus 1T minced garlic.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half then remove the inside seeds.
- Place face down in 1/2 the sauce.
- Put frozen meatballs & remained of sauce in & stir.
- Add additional seasonings if desired.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 5 hours or on high for 3 hours. Or bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes.
Once the squash is tender it’s done. Set the spaghetti squash on a cutting board to cool for a few minutes. I burned my finger tips trying to scrape too soon. Ouch! Simply scrape & place in a bowl. It gets kind of messy but it’s worth it!
A few girlfriends & I do a meal swap once per month with Easy One Pot Crockpot Meals. This was super easy to prep. Give it a try with a few friends. There are 5 of us, so I make the same One Pot Crockpot meal, x 5. One for my family then 4 to swap. It’s so great to have different meals & way less prep work!