Ever wanted to know how to tone your butt, thighs, and calves in under 15 minutes!? Well checkout my quick butt workout video then add the following exercises for a complete Butt Workout. My all time favorite move to isolate that booty is a single leg raise, with a weight, laying on the floor. (as I do in video).
QUICK BUTT WORKOUT: DO 20 EACH LEG. REPEAT 3 TIMES.
- Weighted single leg lift
- lunch each leg
- Chair squat
- Duck squat
- Jumping jacks
Here are a few more moves to show you how! Easily added to your daily exercise routine. Do each exercise 15 times each. Repeat 3 rounds. You will thank me tomorrow!
- Lower straight down. Focus on the up-and-down movement rather than the forward motion.
- If knee isn’t behind toes, step farther.
- Land on heel. (Be able to wiggle toes.)
- Lung for a total of 3 minutes, rest in between intervals.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart
- Extend arms in front of you at shoulder level, palms down, and, bend knees 90 degrees to lower, as if sitting down in a chair (keep lower legs still).
- Lift halfway so knees are still slightly bent, then lower.
- hold for 30 seconds for 4 intervals
- Stand with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, toes turned out 45 degrees, holding a single dumbbellwith both hands in front of hips.
- Want to make it HARDER? : Use a 10- to 15-pound dumbbell
- Lower into plié squat until knees are bent as far as 90 degrees, knees behind toes.
- Hold plié squat and lift heels as high as you can off ground for one count. Make it easier: Lift one heel at a time.
- Lower heels and rise halfway to standing, then lower.
- Do 3 reps of 20.