This is one of the easiest and healthier dinners I make for my family. Literally, this morning I mixed up the stuffing before I headed out the door for work. Then after work, stuffed the pepper and popped on the oven. Bam! Roasted chipotle stuffed peppers are definitely a hit at the Belson home!
1. Mix Chipolte Filling:
- 2 cups each- frozen corn, brown rice.
- 1 can black beans.
- 1 cup salsa.
- 1 chipotle pepper plus Adobe sauce.
- 1 T cumin.
- 1 T oregano.
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese (optional)
2. Clean pepper & core. (I love my William Sonoma core gadget)
5. Top with fresh chopped cilantro & serve.